The American Anti Aging Mag has created a list of significant anti-aging breakthroughs for skin.
- Fractional Photothermolysis -an improvement on laser therapies for skin resurfacing. Has less side effects and recovery time.
- Improved Pulsed Dye Lasers – for broken capilliaries, scars, birthmarks and discolorations
- Retinoids – for skin damage, fine lines and wrinkles
- Peptides – for stimulating collagen and preventing wrinkles.
- Growth Factors – for stimulating collagen and repairing skin damage
- Skin Filler Therapies – now improved fillers can do much more than fill lines and wrinkles.
- Telomere Therapies – a natural telomerase activitor is available
- Antioxidants – in supplement or topical form of ACE and Q10
- ALT-711 – prevents glucose cross linking to proteins (improves elasticity)
- Stem Cell Technology – not yet developed but promising for facial rejuvenation.
Can read more details here:
Top 10 Latest Anti Aging Technology & Research