Colin Farrelly was interviewed by Readers Digest for an article on aging and longevity science in the January 2013 edition. Only small portions of the interview were published, but the entire interview is worth checking out. He discusses
- The latest trends and discoveries in longevity research
- How funding currently targets disease rather than longevity
- What are the prospects for a life extension pill?
- The psychological process of aging
- The role of genes and lifestyle
- 5 most important lifestyle choices for longevity
Read the interview here: